Pages




13/07/2013

LIFETIME WISHLIST

Honestly, my resolution for 2013 was to relax and find legit girlfriend. It wasn't that long until I've realized the Girl who's facing the same problems as I do and we kept sharing our problems since 2011. We were only friends, like my previous love life. I'm only friends with them until they fell in love with me. I don't know how it happens but they fell in love with me for the wrong reasons. I hope Nazirah won't disappoint me. Hehe.

So, here's my lifetime wishlist.


  • All Toyota Corolla Generations.
  • Build a Bungalow.
  • Build a Drift Machine (IS200 or AE86)
  • Own a Toyota Landcruiser.
  • Get a new DSLR.
  • A New Acoustic Guitar.
  • A PRS Guitar.
  • Land combo tricks on a Skateboard.
  • Brand New Phone (Nokia Lumia 1020 or any HTC)
  • Brand New Laptop
  • Bucket Seat For Corolla AE100
  • Remodernize my AE100
  • Save $50k by 2016
  • And more.. (To Be Updated Soon)