Pages




22/07/2013

BUILDING A TEAM

Hi Guys, I'm Syairazi Sunarto.

I'm trying to build a team for a project that'll probably make us into a company.
Believe me or not, it's not my choice. It's yours.

Here's what I need.

Assistants
Well, Honestly I've found my own trusted assistants.
My Assistants are Amalina Hashim, Nazirah Hamid & Dewina Tony.

Now, I need few people who are interested to my idea of innovation.
Still, your life you are having now is a priority.
Make sure to get through your life first.

Positions Needed

  • 2 Fabricator - Gonna need CV for this, to know you're reliable
  • 2 Designers - I'm a graphic designer my self. I just need variety.
  • 2 Drivers - Licensed driver and Owned a Car.
  • 5 Car Wash Helper.
  • Social Networking Teenager (Looking for someone who's Socially Active)
  • Webdesigner
  • Salesman/Saleswoman
  • Handyman (Ones who knows a lot of general knowledge)


  • For all applications, please send them all to Snoozebrunei@outlook.com

    "I ain't joking. Tell me I'm lying but people in Brunei seriously thought being a Geek is illogical.
    I've showed them that I'm not kidding, the loser is still at the finish line waiting for the winner.
    Familiar ending? Cause it has happened to Mr.Turtle and Mr.Rabbit.
    You'll know the definition of success until you have felt it more than once.
    It doesn't mean anything for me when all the success I've had was all for myself.
    Now, I wanted to share my success with people around me.

    Tell me when did I lie? When I told you I had an old school celica and I sold it off cheap?
    What do you think? I'm desperate? Bought a new ipod for my ex girlfriend from that $400 I got.
    Yeah, the payment haven't settled yet, $1200 is what the deal was but I don't care. I can get more.
    So, I got the news that I'm going to repeat another semester in MKJB for nothing.
    Then, I started enjoying myself with friends with all money I got from Photography and got an iPhone.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment