Pages




12/07/2013

It Really Ain't Funny

Cause him and me, well we hit the weed in between the misery
We spit for free, we had dreams of gettin' cream
But things don't always hold exactly how they seem
The big kids they talkin' bout they big guns
But I just chill, lay back here to kick drums
Boom kak boom baboom kak
Around and back now I'm gettin' of track
And I saw rap, as a way to get away

From everybody tellin' me the day is not my day
My day, my week, my month my year
My tears held back confronted by my fears
This endless intelligence my mind can expand
As high as I am, chill I'll be fine with a gram
Cause I'll be bumpin' through the speaker box, tryna bust a flow
At first an outcast lookin' for the love below

Don't mistake my terminology for philosophy
Screamin' till I get what I want, like a toddler be
Urban mythology, the words of the prophecy
The prodigy see deep inside your mind like psychology
Taught to be verbal passin' purple in the circle like we pass a word
Save it of mind but you ask so serve
Attack then words right happens fast send your ass on swerve
Got a question ask it first
Pass the purp and mash the verse

No comments:

Post a Comment