Pages




23/08/2021

The Earth will be flat, it's written.

 I ain't a poet but my heart's broken it starts to fall apart to sing my feelings will only leave me drowning, i'd do everything to change everything, no punches to swing, believe me i'm only left with this thing.

I laugh, jokes around, smiles even when i'm in adversity,
I scream without a sound, every single time they starts calling me crazy,
Friends call me Syai, but I'm just a clown. Repeatedly fell down, it kills the Shy-ness in me,
The Syairazi people used to know is no where to be found, but hey, this is me it's syairazi.
I'm the joke of the town,
But open up the dictionary, read all of the nouns,
Done them all but i'm still down underground,
From the Quran the worlds' gonna be flat, and not round.
I set my life based on that now, so I gave away my sinner crown.
Kynn, you're my queen. please accept me, I'm doing this for us and our son.

No comments:

Post a Comment