Pages




26/09/2014

STHEORIGINAL

After a while of talking to myself and listening to old friends who really knows me. Haha. For sure i'm not that kind of Blogger who types like shown below:

Today I feel happy and also sad but mostly IM HAPPY!! HEHEHE.. But... YEaahh.. "THEY" KNOW me. You know who you are. HEHEHE. Ohhh yeaa i forgot to tell you whyy i'm happyyy. hehehe.. because I met them and they make me happy! hahaha.. *****(Sorry I might have made some mistakes here, probably it'll be harsh or "sarcastic" to people who says sarcastic but didn't understand sarcasm. Hahaha. Bruneians. Pfft. 

Hmm. It's kind of sad to see the people who blog like the above right? They seems to know who they are but they don't actually know who they are. I know who they are not because of they "told" me who they are or from the stories that they tell. I actually knew them by their gestures, and words they choose to speak and the "Ways" they speak.

I welcome visitors to this country because I need them to help me to guide them, teach them, correct them, tell them, show them or whatever it is. These visitors only comes here because they really do "FEEL" the peace and calm here.

I wondered why Bruneians still (Some of them changed) haven't changed because they still think of money, still think of ways how to be Rich. Some of them even saves money until they died with their energy that they wasted to provide their services to the company and finally there's a godsend accident that leads them to die suddenly. Haha. Of course, some people will do something for different reason. I'm just telling for those "HATERS" I have that might still be stalking me and thinks "NEGATIVELY". I will never say the correct way because I want them to learn from their own mistakes. With a help from my God, InsyaAllah they will be shown and they will learn.

Well, let me tell you that our Highness have shown you that they are way more rich that there is also stated in some book I think. I forgot what book it is, but it says that we should not be the person who has been appointed to be the leader of a country.

So, inversely saying that I have no friends and everyone hates me now because I'm back. Haha. Well, I'm back. I'm Blogging, so does that mean I'm back? Well, nope. I'm just being me. If all else failed, NEW GAME PLAN! Haha. Only these real friends of mine knows my style. I don't even have to do a selfie with them EnP Boys because they already know me and they came to my recent event.

It's F34R, Ke3dY, BOZ!, & Batmann!!

Well, I do have few other friends which is not that much.. But I'm thankful to them too, maybe I forgot their name, maybe not, maybe I don't know if it's okay to be mentioned or I don't really know. So, I guess that's it. It's time for me to get back to my routine. Working on a 3 jobs a day is quite crazy but it's fun.

A big thanks to my Bro who made me smile wide, HITORI!

A bigger thanks to all my cousins who understands.

There's no tips for today I guess, but maybe there's some points you could take as a tip. Well, what ever it is. Here's a non religious or inspiring tips like other people gives. Also relates to all Religion and health, financial and relationships. And, haha. And, I don't know. I've said it in a wrong way. Let me rephrase again on the other paragraph.

Remember the 3 things you lived for, that's all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment